The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Generic Rant Thread

michael

Guest CoolsBlue
CoolsBlue posting in my thread, go away.

Where is all the christmas joy, thats it...im making it my job to spead some joy on this forum this year, chill michael

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CoolsBlue
Club suggestion: Minimum age for new members should be 21, unless accompanied with a certification of competence from their mum. ;)

Thats more like it, trying to be funny...shame you failed.:p

What annoys me is members who moan about other members consistant posting when they do it themselves. Im sure this is a forum for posting hmmm let me go check to make sure.......Yep it is. A case of do as i say not do as i do!!!!!!!! :blink:

also what does my head in is men peeing on the back of the toilet seat and on floor and leave the seat up :(

Why is it when you need to get somewhere cause your late the car in front is going about 20 in a 30 or 30 in a 60 and always nowhere to overtake.

People who dont say thank when you let them out when driving.

Going to mcdonalds drive thru and end up waiting 10 mins for your order when its meant to be fast food.

There thats my rant over :cool:

What annoys me is members who moan about other members consistant posting when they do it themselves. Im sure this is a forum for posting hmmm let me go check to make sure.......Yep it is. A case of do as i say not do as i do!!!!!!!! :blink:

also what does my head in is men peeing on the back of the toilet seat and on floor and leave the seat up :(

Why is it when you need to get somewhere cause your late the car in front is going about 20 in a 30 or 30 in a 60 and always nowhere to overtake.

People who dont say thank when you let them out when driving.

Going to mcdonalds drive thru and end up waiting 10 mins for your order when its meant to be fast food.

There thats my rant over :cool:

Nice avatar.....;)

With regard to the posting, I am making my comeback but I do get all my info into one single post......:)

Glad you stuck around.....;)

H.

Paying £24 to park for 7 hours on a carpark in Manchester on a sunday!!!! :(

:jawdrop: We need that smiley for times like this!

Early sales on, buy 1 get 1 free, reduced VAT, and it all gets lumped on at the car park. Disgusting.

There's always someone that will cash in and make money out of other people's misery. :tut: (one of them would be good too!)

:)

:jawdrop: We need that smiley for times like this!

Early sales on, buy 1 get 1 free, reduced VAT, and it all gets lumped on at the car park. Disgusting.

There's always someone that will cash in and make money out of other people's misery. :tut: (one of them would be good too!)

:)

I have parked on this car park previously on a Sunday and it was a reduced rate to in the week, unfortunately they must have cottoned on to this and made it one price all the time.We didn't notice until we came back to the car. I just don't know how they get away with it.... at least Dick Turpin wore a mask!!!!!:rolleyes:

I have parked on this car park previously on a Sunday and it was a reduced rate to in the week, unfortunately they must have cottoned on to this and made it one price all the time.We didn't notice until we came back to the car. I just don't know how they get away with it.... at least Dick Turpin wore a mask!!!!!:rolleyes:

We didn't get charged anything......:sly: Although I would have paid the £24 for all the admiring glances the Supe got whilst parked on Princess Street......:)

As we returned to the car, there were two blokes having a full on discussion about the car. It felt good to plip the reote and get in with Mrs H.....!!

H.

We didn't get charged anything......:sly: Although I would have paid the £24 for all the admiring glances the Supe got whilst parked on Princess Street......:)

As we returned to the car, there were two blokes having a full on discussion about the car. It felt good to plip the reote and get in with Mrs H.....!!

H.

You didn't notice the wheel clamp, then? ;)

It is nice though, that even though I'm thinking that some peeps are sneering at the car, it turns out that the majority that comment really do like it. Which is nice :)

H.

Ok then well you give me my £24 for the glances then, cause I'm pretty sure my little clio didn't get any on the multi-storey ;)

Guest themuttsnuts71
Women who don't leave the toilet seat up.

How else is it supposed to drip dry. ;)

Regarding the Manchester car parking - that's what you get for turning down the councils congestion charging plan I suppose. :(

Yeah too true

Women who don't leave the toilet seat up.

How else is it supposed to drip dry. ;)

Regarding the Manchester car parking - that's what you get for turning down the councils congestion charging plan I suppose. :(

Use toilet paper then to wipe it ;) and themuttsnuts71 your the worst one for leaving the seat up.

omg i feckin hate the toilet seat left up i tell Chris to put it down and hes like euww im not touching that and he expects me to...

yeah specially when they have peed all over it

The other thing that annoys me is when im out horseriding the driver dont slow down specially when i have my daughter on her pony with me.

Equal opportunity!!!

Women have fought for rights since the 60's or so (Sorry, wasn't around then so don't know the EXACT time)...

We as men have the right to leave it up as much as you have to leave it down, you don't see men kicking off because women have left the seat down do? :)

This post is a non-serious one, and is not meant to start war of the roses

Equal opportunity!!!

Women have fought for rights since the 60's or so (Sorry, wasn't around then so don't know the EXACT time)...

We as men have the right to leave it up as much as you have to leave it down, you don't see men kicking off because women have left the seat down do? :)

This post is a non-serious one, and is not meant to start war of the roses

But its usually us women who have to clean them when you guys peed on them