The mkiv Supra Owners Club

car prices

grahamc

Don't know myself but what are the service/parts costs compared to a TT?

Darren (who works for me) bought his 996 turbo a couple of months ago, used it a couple of weeks and its been off the road since as one of the wastegates was seized. That ended up being both turbos being shafted completely. When the turbos were removed most of the bolts/studs snapped off as they were rusty, replacements were something like £400. O2 sensors all needed replacing as they were seized in the exhaust, replacements were about £600. Darren being the way he is, has upgraded a few bits while he's at it, turbos, clutch, exhaust, manifolds, remap, etc. should hit an easy 580bhp.

Just be careful buying one of these as it can be costly!

I must admit I have been looking at Noble's, there's one near me which is really nice.

Although I don't think I could sell the Supe as I always have(and always will) love them and the owners club is too good.

I was looking at these earlier this year, 1000kg and the later ones had over 400bhp, nice motors.

Darren (who works for me) bought his 996 turbo a couple of months ago, used it a couple of weeks and its been off the road since as one of the wastegates was seized. That ended up being both turbos being shafted completely. When the turbos were removed most of the bolts/studs snapped off as they were rusty, replacements were something like £400. O2 sensors all needed replacing as they were seized in the exhaust, replacements were about £600. Darren being the way he is, has upgraded a few bits while he's at it, turbos, clutch, exhaust, manifolds, remap, etc. should hit an easy 580bhp.

Just be careful buying one of these as it can be costly!

It did look very nice in the workshop the other day, Carbon rear spoiler looked great