The mkiv Supra Owners Club

car prices

grahamc

some great bargains out there at the moment, really tempted with the 911 for 26k:D

lets search and post up the best bargains of the week:D

Keep your hands off that Lapis Blue Turbo for £26K.....:D

I can't believe the cost of some of these cars. I don't believe that any of these prices will recover either..!!

H.

Its definately a buyers market out there at the moment, everyone I talk to in the car trade isn't selling a thing!

Lots of dealers are closing or down sizing. My mate had a good month last month, he sold one car.

I'm very suprised the Detroit Three hasn't been discussed much on this forum, given the implications if just one, never mind all three go under.

For the club scene? for me its a big part of Supra ownership.:)

Have best of both worlds and have both mate;)

Oh yeah, I can see Vix agreeing to that one....:D She did admit last night that she had passed a 911 in Bolton that she really liked the look of. Even though she has been telling me she hates them for the last 6 months..!!

She is turning, slowly.....:)

H.