The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White supra SZ NA !!!FOR SALE!!!

Guest A*I*R

yep let the "lads" buy it for 7k... nobody on here will.

I sold my mint 98, 5 speed N/A a year ago with more bodykit and wheels for 5.5k And the market has plummeted since then.

If someone offered me 7k for an auto NA after i had picked myself off the floor id ake the money and run!

3k at the most.

Its not listed for sale on there, to be fair to him he may just be using the pic from the place he got it from.

Other than that its the worst for sale advert ive ever seen.

£7000? :rlol:

its a private sale!! mods are terminator bodykit!! all bodykit just been resprayed 2 weeks ago!! zeit alloys 18" which have just been restored and are now graphite grey! engine has not been touch and in outstanding condition!! the car has only been in the country for 2-3 months and im the 1st uk owner on the car!

Not had it long!! Obviously doesn't like the car, or there's something wrong with it??

I dont think the thread needs to be a witch hunt, jeez

AIR, start a new thread tomorrow with some proper info :)

I either feel sorry for him because it is genuine, he knows very little about his car and "the lads" are pulling his plonker on the price. Or they have no idea either.

Alternatively, he's trying to pull our plonkers and he's trade and taking the urine;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.