The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MR2 Turbo £3500

HERBIE

Oh my days the speedo goes up to 300mph! Your MR2 is amazinly quick! ;)

Always liked Mr2s looked at some before the supe, nice tidy example mate!

lol yea it has the 300kph clocks and when it was converted.got the MPH sticker put on from the looks of things lol you sometimes dont think your movin at all cos the needle moves so little lol

Know this car very well and can vouch for it's condition.

Would love to know what you've done to it for that kind of price hike though ;)

Paid big money for it,fella got it over here and sold it on to me.Have been told its worth more,but i'm taking into consideration that it'll get priced down by any hagglers.Its also gettin a dump valve and boost controller in the next couple of weeks

Paid big money for it,fella got it over here and sold it on to me.

Sorry mate, I just now how much it was sold for a couple of months ago and it was a LOT less hence my comment.

I'll shut up now and wish you well with the sale :)

Sorry mate, I just now how much it was sold for a couple of months ago and it was a LOT less hence my comment.

I'll shut up now and wish you well with the sale :)

Beginning to think i paid a lot more than what it was sold for then lol thanks mate

I was just thinking it was a bit pricey. My mate's tubby was a few hundred less than that, and it had loads of goodies with it. Also a few on the MR2 forum which are a bargain. If it was a rev3 then it would be around average, but for a rev2 it's a bit pricey. Looks in good cond though, and low milage too. I'd get the guages all wired up and give her a good clean if you want to keep the price relatively high.

Best of luck with the sale!

I was just thinking it was a bit pricey. My mate's tubby was a few hundred less than that, and it had loads of goodies with it. Also a few on the MR2 forum which are a bargain. If it was a rev3 then it would be around average, but for a rev2 it's a bit pricey. Looks in good cond though, and low milage too. I'd get the guages all wired up and give her a good clean if you want to keep the price relatively high.

Best of luck with the sale!

Been trying to get a saturday to get this done but thinkin about doin all together when puttin in the boost controller and dump valve

The rear end gives it away. The rev3 has more rounded rear lights and a more stylish spoiler. Also rev3s have a more stable suspension set up than rev2s! Rev2's try to kill you for fun! :rlol:

Yea the suspension as standard isnt good but the teins,pillowball top mounts and front strut brace i put in have really tightened the thing up

Nope, I'm sure! My rev2 hates me! rev2s have notoriously dodgy handling im comparrison. Rev1s won't be amazing, but still relatively stable. Are you an MR2 fan Todd? :)

Owned 10 of them and can tell you now, you're wrong about the handling differences between the revisions :)

My LSD rev 2 on cheap tyres only went once in the rain when i was being daft, always felt VERY planted.

i think this car has a hybrid turbo but havent had it confirmed so not goin to say that but i've had it out in the wet and it has an LSD and she tries to throw it out every chance it gets lol its great fun,acceleration is shockin up thru 2nd 3rd n 4th

Owned 10 of them and can tell you now, you're wrong about the handling differences between the revisions :)

10?! Couldn't make your mind up?? :p I get most my info off the MR2 forums, and from what I've read, the rev2 is a bitch. They set it up differently in the rev3 which made that revision more stable.

If you like, you can pm me as we're going a little off topic here! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.