The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra tt 6 speed single? black p/x for 500bhp r33 gtr

n boost

After much thought and spending nearly 4k on bits i have decided i need rwd drive :(:(:(again so looking for a supra 6 speed.

Prefer black and with a few mods/single turbo and decent mileage.

I value my r33 gtr at 10k in this credit crunch although it owes me nearly 13-14k.

It is a very low mileage car only 40k miles with jumvea certificate and has none of the rust issues you see on most.

It is in nissan clear red pearl(very rare colour) with 18 inch 10.5j advan model 5 rims, hks induction and full exhaust/de-cat, hks evc boost controller, gt2860/5 turbos nearly virtually brand new, greddy e manage, greddy oil cooler and oil filter relocation kit, nismo injectors, nismo r-tune g attack coilover, nismo clutch, top secret bumper, nismo spats, n1 vents etc and loads more.

Will load some pics when i get the time and please pm meif u have something.

No silly deals please, i am not in a hurry to sell this car because this one is has a strong engine and oil pressure and is strong as they come mechanically.

:yeahthat: and do you have a dyno print out ?

Will do if i sort a deal out with someone, turbos are good for 650bhp so plenty in reserve.

Currently runs approx 450-460 bhp but needs upping the boost slightly and remap for 500 bhp+.

Has all the bits on there just a remap but i have kept it at this mark for durability.

Looking for a car similiar value as mine.

Sounds nice mate, i knew you`d come back to a supra,;)

I am still 50/50 at the moment because i love the cornering ability of the gtr and the sheer straightline traction it has i all weather conditions plus the back seats are big enought for 3 adults etc.

Just miss the sideways action lol! oh decisions decisions ...:(

Will only let go of the gtr if i get what i am really looking for otherwise will keep her.

I am still 50/50 at the moment because i love the cornering ability of the gtr and the sheer straightline traction it has i all weather conditions plus the back seats are big enought for 3 adults etc.

Just miss the sideways action lol! oh decisions decisions ...:(

Will only let go of the gtr if i get what i am really looking for otherwise will keep her.

http://www.rhdjapan.com/jdm-low/HKS-Kansai-Active-E-TS-ATTESA-Controller-Skyline-4WD-15041

Have not had a chance to get take pics because of the weather, plus car is dirty and could do with a wash.

Might just end up keeping her because i have put all the bits on in the last 3 months and most were brand new so will not be getting my money back.

I am teting the waters to see if something would come along and make it worth my while but doing 160+ leptons in the wet made me realise that traction is a good thing.

I could make more a lot than 10k by breaking her but she is to good of a car for that.

Here are acouple quick pics taken on my phone to give you an idea although they were taken when it was raining and quality is $hite. Also car needed a wash but took them anyway as the weather seems like it staying like this for a while.

Will take some good pics soon as i get a chance and decent weather on a decent camera.

The grill in the pic is out of line as it was just pushed into place temporarily for pics because i was about to fit a carbon one and indicator is hanging off as i was trying to fix a rattle from the mesh, both have been sorted now.

I bought the car standard about 6 months ago and the 4th photo is a old one but when car is a bit cleaner.

Different strokes for different folks.. lol!

Stock one can be easily put back on and selling the top secret one would cover the cost.

Have decided it has to go now , but looking at the market i can't even be bothered to advertise her.

Will be removing the goodies i have recently fitted (turbos/injectors etc) and selling them to recover some money.

Will sell car as stage 1 approx 380-400 bhp and try and get price down to around £7.5-8k ish to help sell in these deseperate credit crunch times, or may p/x against something else.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.