The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just had a meal with loads a famous persons

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

well not quite me, i took the missus out to a posh restaurant in jesmond for a treat and the waiters put me and linzi next to damien duff and his family and jose enrique and wife.. behind them there was the cricket team.. and on the other table some divas lol..

car park was a treat and my GTR did not dissapoint.:D

i was going to ask for photographs and autographs but my missus said they probably come here to avoid the hassle..

so i never asked lol

any idea how many gtrs there are over here now? i saw one the other week. a silver one. and ive seen another white one at shows.

there is about 20 in the uk now.. no more due in as they are now 80k to import..

i reckon 10 of them are black editions (not the highest spec)..

the other 10 are premium editions..as far as i know am the only pearl white premium edition with with cream interiror in UK and LED fronts..

the other good news is that all the UK cars will be called series II GTR .

-nissan on calipers instead of brembo

-no launch control or vdc

-5 bhp more

-boost button to overtake (many think car will only run 485 when this is turned on)..

so this makes the series I GTRs very sought after..

the UK white ones will also not be the same colour as my white one, they have a new white instead..

so mine will be pretty rare and unique :D

So ever so slightly 'dumbed down' for the UK market, then? Great. ;)

Boost button sounds good, but I'm sure they've got enough power as standard, haven't they?!

Not that I can afford one though! :)

what some think is the boost button means that 485bhp is only on tap when boost button is on and detuned when its not.. were the series 1 is constant 480

well not quite me, i took the missus out to a posh restaurant in jesmond for a treat and the waiters put me and linzi next to damien duff and his family and jose enrique and wife.. behind them there was the cricket team.. and on the other table some divas lol..

car park was a treat and my GTR did not dissapoint.:D

i was going to ask for photographs and autographs but my missus said they probably come here to avoid the hassle..

so i never asked lol

Wasn't the Mayfair in London this week was it? Thats where a few of them have been staying according to my brother... who was staying in the same hotel. Peaches Geldoff and Lilly Alan were also there and George Clooney. Apparently there is a realy famous club next door and it was a celebs birthday party

Wasn't the Mayfair in London this week was it? Thats where a few of them have been staying according to my brother... who was staying in the same hotel. Peaches Geldoff and Lilly Alan were also there and George Clooney. Apparently there is a realy famous club next door and it was a celebs birthday party

it was in jesmond mate