The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Flyers?

SUPRALOOPY

Hi all,

Here is my problem. I have made a flyer that prints two flyers for one A4 sheet of paper. I then cut the A4 sheet and hey presto two flyers. OK now as I'm quite hard to find I thought about a map on the back, thats where it all goes wrong. :blink: How can I put a map on the back so I have two maps per A4 sheet IE one on the back of each flyer. I have tried and tried but can't get it right. I'm not very good with all this so can anyone do this for me or tell me how in IDIOT terms.

The map need to put on the back is SS0 7PF park lane and a we are here arrow type thing or pointer. Showing the A13 and where to turn off down park road.

Sorry if I have explained myself very well but I don't really know what I'm on about:rolleyes:

Thanks

Dave:D

Hi all,

Here is my problem. I have made a flyer that prints two flyers for one A4 sheet of paper. I then cut the A4 sheet and hey presto two flyers. OK now as I'm quite hard to find I thought about a map on the back, thats where it all goes wrong. :blink: How can I put a map on the back so I have two maps per A4 sheet IE one on the back of each flyer. I have tried and tried but can't get it right. I'm not very good with all this so can anyone do this for me or tell me how in IDIOT terms.

The map need to put on the back is SS0 7PF park lane and a we are here arrow type thing or pointer. Showing the A13 and where to turn off down park road.

Sorry if I have explained myself very well but I don't really know what I'm on about:rolleyes:

Thanks

Dave:D

What software and printer are you using to accomplish this?

it would be way easier and cheaper in terms of your time if you just got a print firm to do it :)

oh, and better quality.

Thats unless you only are doing say 50 flyers

I'm not sure I quite understand the problem. Is it generating a map of your area that's the problem, or printing stuff on both sides of a piece of A4?

If you're trying to print something on the back of a piece of A4, I'd say you have 2 choices: either print one side and then turn the paper over in the feed tray and send it through the printer again, or buy a duplex printer (which will do this for you).