The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sat Nav which one?

razza

I had the Navman S80 till last week till some pikey bandit put my van window in and blagged it.

I just bought the Nuvi 250 from Halfords for £99. It's far superior to the Navman and a few hundred quid cheaper as well.

the S80 deluxe is only £149 now, worth it?

I am in the same boat, looking for a gps for around £100 ~ £150. Have you considered the TomTom XL UK & ROI Traffic V2? you can get it for £146 from halfords using this voucher code HALTTXLUKV2TRAF, reduced from £179.99. it includes Free traffic updates for life via RDS-TMC & HD traffic ready.

the S80 deluxe is only £149 now, worth it?

I wouldn't say so. I paid £280 for it, thinking that the more expensive unit would be better, it wasn't.

I'd go with the Garmin Nuvi 250, I've only used it a couple of times so far but it really is 10 times better than the S80. The S80 is quite dated, I couldn't even find my own street on it and updating the software was a bit confusing.

The Garmin is a doddle to use as well, the best point about it is that it shows up mobile speed camera areas. Which could be invaluable.