The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Why Do People Feel The Need To Drive Dangerously.....

Holden1989

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously, i think we shall go our separate ways, although i do like the idea off going to a region where older men drive subarus.....

nattsupra, your worried about angel delight getting stuck in your hair, thats all in a nights antics for me ;) and you call yourself a horsey girl..... ;)

seriously, i think we shall go our separate ways, although i do like the idea off going to a region where older men drive subarus.....

nattsupra, your worried about angel delight getting stuck in your hair, thats all in a nights sex for me ;) and you call yourself a horsey girl..... ;)

:faint:

As has been said already an idiot driver is an idiot driver, it doesn't matter what time of year it is or what car they're in unfortunately. They're just convinced that their passat tdi can beat your supe whatever the cost to their own / other peoples lives (we have a lot of them in our area driven by prats) guess it's an area thing as to the idiots car of choice.

Anyway more importantly can you ladies sort it out in some hot chocolate wrestling match with whipped cream pls ? :Popcorn:

nattsupra, your worried about angel delight getting stuck in your hair, thats all in a nights antics for me ;) and you call yourself a horsey girl..... ;)

no it was jelly actually imnot too bothered about angel delight