The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Prodigy

SteveR

I used to love the Prodigy of old, the 90s stuff was fantastic and I saw them live when they were winning awards for best live act, which was just brilliant. So anyway, I was browsing the video section of XBox live and you can download this for free, so I did...

[YOUTUBE]EiqFcc_l_Kk[/YOUTUBE]

It's not on par with the stuff I listened to when growing up but I do like it already and it is still growing on me; anyone else out there like it?

I can imagine in my head how it'd work really well if used for the background music in a car video. I might have to look into video software, I could do with a hobby... :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, and can someone confirm/deny that the bloke in the video is the lad from Doctor Who, Rose's boyfriend? Kate reckons it is and I reckon it isn't. :D

It does look like him, but I don't see why he'd be in the video, saying "we are the prodigy". :p

Yes it is, he's been in a few music videos lately (Noel Clarke).

I can imagine in my head how it'd work really well if used for the background music in a car video. I might have to look into video software, I could do with a hobby... :)

Something that i'd rally like to do aswell, software group buy? :D

Not as good as 'smack my b1tch up' but not bad.

Something that i'd rally like to do aswell, software group buy? :D

Not as good as 'smack my b1tch up' but not bad.

Well, I've been investigating... :D

Windows Movie Maker is a good place to start playing, it seems, however I already want to do stuff it can't. :(

Sweet track, Liam is getting better at producing with every release he puts out.

The old stuff, out of space, No good start the dance, voodoo people etc was simply classic stuff, will always remember playin wipeout 2097 on the playstation with firestarter blasting out as you race around the track.. this latest track to get released I am sure WILL feature in a movie / game soon.. perhaps the next GTA? :D