The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thailand Pussy

AlanM

Yea, I would like to go back to Hua Hin and Nong Khai both were excellent, with the latter not being nearly as touristy as the former. Stayed in Kosan Road in Bangkok, walked down it one night and was offered sex (for a price, not cos I am gorgeous) 31 times. Yet they are dead set against drugs and drunkeness, although not against alcohol. Totally different culture

Yep, that is the place. It was 500 Baht (near enough £10) to get in to the Temple, then if you wished to get in to pet the tigers it was a further 1000 Baht for up to four people. They take your camera from you and they take all the photos, must have about 40 I think, and my friend that was with me has about the same, plus you get a few bits and pieces like postcards and a calander etc. Well worth it, I will never forget it and may well go again

What a gorgeous creature. The tiger isn't bad either ;)

(And I don't mean you btw ;) )

Hmmm, you also like the bloke in the green shirt, phew, though it was only me :p

:run::D

Its strange being out there as there is no real rules, no one ever said you cant do that ect there is little barriors or guards ecept the temples, health an safetys out the window too :)

this was a little close to the mark though