1993 Silver GZ Twin Turbo Auto

Guest Angry Koala

Guest Angry Koala

***Now Sold***

1993 Silver GZ Twin Turbo Auto

151,710km (just under 95k miles)

Full GZ spec with some modifications

Exterior

Standard bodywork with no accident damage or rust.

Active Front Spoiler

Heated Wing Mirrors

Clear side repeaters

Interior

Full black leather interior in excellent condition – no rips, tears, fag burns, etc

Factory sub in boot

Standard underseat amp

Blaupunkt CD/MP3 Head Unit

Traction Control

Cruise Control

Aircon (nice and cold)

Grey carpet with contrasting black mats (fairly new)

Engine/Gearbox

Standard Twin Turbo engine fitted with HKS SSQV BOV

Standard Auto box with MANU override

Exhaust

Chris Wilson stainless 2nd decat (first cat still in place)

RSR GT2 Exmag full stainless catback system (complete with original removable baffle)

Whole system is in excellent condition

Brakes

UK Spec front brakes fitted with new Goodridge braided hoses

Uk Spec rear brakes (both callipers recently refurbed using genuine Toyota refurb kits) plus recent new discs. Goodridge braided hoses included in sale but not yet fitted.

Wheels and Tyres

5 spoke Advanti alloys with polished lip complete with 225/40/18 Michelin Pilot Sport 2 fronts (some life left but will need replacing fairly soon) and 255/35/18 Falken F452 rears with loads of tread left (not done many miles since fitting).

Toad Ai606 Cat 1 alarm/immobiliser – keyfobs could also be set up for remote boot opening/remote engine start etc.

Japanese and UK service history plus Toyota Owners Manual included. Recent service done to change oil and filters including diff oil. Brake fluid renewed while fitting UK setup.

Mot to December 2009 (just passed 1st time with no fails). Flew through emissions test with current exhaust set-up in place.

Tax to end of May 2009

Great condition overall – only negatives are:

Usual few stone chips to bonnet

Small pin dent (ie too large to call a stone chip but not so big as to be considered other than small!) to leading edge of bonnet (this has been touched in to avoid any oxidisation but could do with a better repair).

Alloys could all do with being refurbed. NSF has particularly bad lacquer peel and wheel has pitted underneath but could be polished out.

Agreed insurance valuation is £6500 with club insurers Sky.

£4900 ono

Car is being sold as I have recently changed jobs and I'm now having to do business mileage so am using a runaround. The car is therefore sitting outside the house all week and most weekends not being driven and enjoyed.

Please contact me if you wish to view the car or if you have any questions!

Matt

Guest Angry Koala

Thanks for the kind words and the free bump Baz!

It is very clean Chris and I certainly wouldn't let the mileage put me off as it's been very well looked after (as I think is evident from the pics).

I actually did a 700+ mile round trip to buy this car even though it apparently had higher miles than others as I was prepared to believe the miles were genuine and the car had simply been well looked after. I must've looked at 10 or more cars which had allegedly only done 30k-50k and every one of them could've actually done over 150k judging by the wear on the interiors and in a couple of cases the nasty noises coming from apparently only just run in engines!

As I've said I'm open to sensible offers as I'd rather someone were getting some enjoyment from the car rather than it sitting outside the house and only going for a run every other week or so.

Guest Angry Koala
I've seen this car at Japfest this year. It's a real gem. Best of luck with the sale :)

Cheers Kev! Finished yours yet or are you still putting the finishing touches to it?

Guest Angry Koala
fancy giving her to me for a wedding present;)

I could I suppose, but what would I do with this DB9 I've bought for you then?! :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.