The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kitten Wanted (North West)

Matt H

That's better, I corrected it for you Matt, didn't want people thinking you'd gone 'weird' ;)

:D

Now that kitten is very sweet. Watching the telly with daddy :)

Your slumbered position there is so like mine when I'm at home on the sofa with the laptop too, but I have a small dog that likes to take residence on my lap instead :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I not implore you to look to the RSPCA? Does it have to be a kitten? (I can understand slightly if it's for a child)

Can it not be just a 1-2 year old cat that's been abandoned? Rather than them being needlessly put down :( Theres tons of cats in shelters requiring good loving homes. Woudln't that earn bonus points for you with the GF once you explained your humanitarian side to why she's got a young kitty rather than a kitten itself?

you have a valid point here m8 just one problem matt only wants a little pussy :D

i got ours from an add behind the till area at the local large pets store. We wanted a rescue one but we also wanted a young cat that was younger than our other which is only just a year or so old. So we went down the middle and got one from someone who's cat had had kittens they didnt want to keep rather than someone especialy breeding them.

The blue/grey one is the girl, they had another identical to her and the creme/white is a boy

they have 4 others when i last talked to her and another litter off 6 from her other cat, again with gorgeous colours

there a bit more expensive than your regular kitten as there breeding is quite good (from what i no off kittens)

ours are about 4 months old so there maybe a bit older than what your looking for, and her other litter will be younger by about 2 weeks,

by they still look very much like kittens, and they play like them too :D

can you post them ??

The blue/grey one is the girl, they had another identical to her and the creme/white is a boy

they have 4 others when i last talked to her and another litter off 6 from her other cat, again with gorgeous colours

there a bit more expensive than your regular kitten as there breeding is quite good (from what i no off kittens)

ours are about 4 months old so there maybe a bit older than what your looking for, and her other litter will be younger by about 2 weeks,

by they still look very much like kittens, and they play like them too :D

Awww, they're lovely...:)