The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1997 Facelift 6sp NA

nikbiomed

I am advertising this car for a friend and he (Kevin) can be contacted via email;

[email protected]

see details below;

Toyota Supra 1997 facelift 6 speed manual non turbo

She has a full vielside body kit,D2 pillow ball top mount fully adjustable suspension plus ride height, tein front strut brace, standard Toyota big brakes, "worth a lot of money on there own" a nearly new HKS exhaust system for a non turbo, a OBX stainless steel manifold and de-cat pipe with all the sensors in place, a power impulse 2 high flow air filter and link pipe. A nearly new set of 18" alloys with really good tyres. HID headlight conversions for main beam and dip, which look and work great! Momo gear knob, after market steering wheel with chip for airbag sensor "so all works as it should", after market handbrake, Most of this has been done since I've had the car. Plus other bits and pieces "if wanted" to go with her.

she's in very good condition inside and out with low miles and comes with MOT but no tax sorry, She looks, sounds and goes the dogs bol**s! will look awesome parked on anyone's drive! New venture and vehicle means she's not getting used now and is a very reluctant sale!!

Price is set at £7250 ovno, please no time wasters or dreamers.

If you need any further info please do not hesitate to contact myself or Kevin.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.