The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Auto Supra for a GT4

Guest nikkiforde

Guest nikkiforde

Hi all,

I am currently selling my GT4 (ST205) as am thinking of buying an automatic Supra. The reason for automatic is lazyness as I am now spending 2hrs a day in heavy traffic. I'm not looking for anything modified, but as close to standard as possible. I'd prefer forced induction but not too worried if it's normally aspirated.

It was suggested to me to cut out the middle-man and try a swap / part-exchange.

Here's the description on my current ad, comments welcomed:

1994 ST205, 92,000 miles, Only 2 UK owners since import in 2004, both of us GT4 owners club members.

I've owned it since summer 2005. MOT March 2009, Tax September 2009. This car is a testament to Toyota reliability, and must be one of the easiest high performance cars to own!

Replaced parts (2008-2005): Radiator, Front Brake Pads, Handbrake Shoes, Rear roll bar drop links & bushes, Exhaust flex joint, Timing Belt, Alternator, Battery, Rear diff mount (large), Lower arms & Fig-8s, Clutch. All major repairs since 2006 by Jap Performance in Ellon (Simon an ex ST205 owner). The oil & filter changed every 6 months, and currently using Mobil 1.

Always run on higher octane unleaded (RON 97-98). Storm blue body colour and leather seats. This car also has ABS which I believe isn't standard on the JDM cars.

This car is in great condition for a 14 year old performance car, but it's not perfect: The drivers seat worn; lacquer is flaking in isolated places; a few scores (no dents); a very small amount of rust on the offside arch; the electric ariel no longer pops up. The car is priced to represent this. £2500.

Guest nikkiforde

Attached are some low quality images of it. Am having computer trouble at the moment, but should be able to sort out better ones in a few days.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.