The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mint 1997 VVTI Twin Turbo Supra 59K

Guest Stratt

This is a lovely car. I can't believe it's not gone yet.

I tried to see if the wife would let me have it as a daily driver but she said one Supra was enough!! Doh!!

Like the others have said hold out on the price it will go for that, just the pre-Christmas, global credit crunch, the world is coming to an end blues type thing at the moment ;)

How about a M3 GT2 and £1500?:innocent: pics in my sig.

Hi guys,

Sorry i havent replied to your messages!

I have been away with work on an emergency call!

What an impressive group of cars you have in your Garage!! How do you decide which one to drive!!:D

I am really lookig for a 2002 or later BMW 330 Coupe (M series if possible). Out of interest what is the milaege on your M3 and what is the GT2 model? Is it an Evo?

Probably loads of people want to buy it if the truth be known. I'm sure someone will pitch an offer soon mate;)

Fingers crossed!!!

Just looked at your profile. Are you still in Iraq?

I noticed your car was photographed outside a Royal Marine Base? Are you with the Royal Marines?

If so my heart is with you mate. Many people take you guys for granted, but i often think about you guys out there and how difficult it could be.

Hows things out there at the moment?

Fingers crossed!!!

Just looked at your profile. Are you still in Iraq?

I noticed your car was photographed outside a Royal Marine Base? Are you with the Royal Marines?

If so my heart is with you mate. Many people take you guys for granted, but i often think about you guys out there and how difficult it could be.

Hows things out there at the moment?

Here here. Just want to chirp in and say civies like me appreciate everything the forces do for my country and my freedom.

Hope all is well and stay safe mate.

Thanks Gary, much appreciated mate. I have been in the UK for 4 days now but I'm back out again this Sunday.

One things for sure though, I would do anything to get away from the UK weather system at the moment - bl**dy cold or what:D

Good luck with the car sale in the meantime

:D

Thanks Gary, much appreciated mate. I have been in the UK for 4 days now but I'm back out again this Sunday.

One things for sure though, I would do anything to get away from the UK weather system at the moment - bl**dy cold or what:D

Good luck with the car sale in the meantime

No problem mate. Well you take care, i wish you a safe journey and all the best mate. Yeah it is bloody cold!!!!!:D

I have had quite a bit of interest in my car and possibly may have a sale to a guy from Germany. he called me and said he wants the car. I just have to sort the front brakes, which is booked in for Friday. So fingers crossed i might have a sale?!!

So anybody interested better be quick!!!

I am really lookig for a 2002 or later BMW 330 Coupe (M series if possible). Out of interest what is the milaege on your M3 and what is the GT2 model? Is it an Evo?

GT2 is a limited edition EVO, its done 105k, fsh and im sure you would be able to px it easily against a newer bmw if you so wished. free bump:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.