The mkiv Supra Owners Club

swap maybe

gaz1

had my car up for sale for a little while (not really pushed the sale to be honest) but feel it needs to go now as i need to start looking at building the next one, now i value my car at £16.5k (minimum) now i am also looking for a nice car for running around in not sure what type maybe merc, bmw, r34, but nothing modded

it could also be with cash either way, even a bog standard 6 speed as a px (but would need to be very clean and low mileage with history) would be of interest, (but obviously cash my way) most of you know my car but for those that don,t there are pics in my garage and pics and spec list on jurgens website, any questions pms please:d

had my car up for sale for a little while (not really pushed the sale to be honest) but feel it needs to go now as i need to start looking at building the next one, now i value my car at £16.5k (minimum) now i am also looking for a nice car for running around in not sure what type maybe merc, bmw, r34, but nothing modded

it could also be with cash either way, even a bog standard 6 speed as a px (but would need to be very clean and low mileage with history) would be of interest, (but obviously cash my way) most of you know my car but for those that don,t there are pics in my garage and pics and spec list on jurgens website, any questions pms please:d

Are you building another sup!?:blink::cool:

For £16.5k gaz you should defo just garage her up and keep her as a trophy. When you get your 10+ car garage you will need to be able to fill it with all your achievements.. thats my hope anyway

we live in hope eh:D

Are you building another sup!?:blink::cool:

yes dedicated track supe only this time, no frills just a raggable car;)

What about a swap with the Cerbera chap? I think he's looking around £13.5k though so your's might be out of reach.

did think about that, but a 4 door for more practical uses i think would be better;)

Stick it on pistonheads mate and i rekon that will sell easy enough.

knowing how and getting time to do it would be nice:d

Gaz mate, the pics in your Garage are much better than those selected for Jurgens web site - may be worth a change in my view;)

agreed but still not worked out how to send decent pics by computer:rolleyes:

I know I want doesn't get but...I WANT, I WANT, I WANT. Surprised she's still not gone Gaz even with the finiancil climate.

yeah i am suprised too, but to be realistic even though its a hell of a lot of car for the money, its also a hell of a lot of money for a 15year old car:d

yeah i am suprised too, but to be realistic even though its a hell of a lot of car for the money, its also a hell of a lot of money for a 15year old car:d

Has it not had any interest from sweden and places like that? I thought this would have gone aboard in a matter of weeks.

Is that just from advertising on here and Jurgen's site or have you put it on Pistonheads / elsewhere too?

How much cash did the M3 man want?

i put it on pistonheads on sunday

the m3 wanted 10k which i think is to much for it with my car too,

still will see what else comes along:D

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.