The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Undercover Police M5 Heads Up

Purity14

i was coming down the M2 a few weeks ago, there was a white bmw right behind me,

i was in the fast lane behind a couple of cars keeping a good distance, when this bmw was slowing then driving rapidly up my ass, then slowing and then going for it again, (i am thinking asshole i will show him when the lanes are clear) the lane clears and i boot it left him by a fair few lengths he then puts the blues and twos on and pulls me over, this arrogant little twat gets out and starts giving it the big one saying he has me on video and i will be losing my licence, for the life of me what i said to him really shocked me i replied, "and i have you on video too and you will lose your job for trying to bait me", his face was a picture when i showed him the bullet cam in my rear number plate and told him it goes to a hard drive unit behind the screen, he then mutters i was only going to give you a warning about your speed anyway, to which i replied well the warning has been taken onboard, i drove off with a massive smile, as the bullet cam is just a reversing cam:d

I really must remember that one Gaz, for the next time that happens to me, as i have a similar setup, in fact a hard drive is not such a bad idea.

i was coming down the M2 a few weeks ago, there was a white bmw right behind me,

i was in the fast lane behind a couple of cars keeping a good distance, when this bmw was slowing then driving rapidly up my ass, then slowing and then going for it again, (i am thinking asshole i will show him when the lanes are clear) the lane clears and i boot it left him by a fair few lengths he then puts the blues and twos on and pulls me over, this arrogant little $#@! gets out and starts giving it the big one saying he has me on video and i will be losing my licence, for the life of me what i said to him really shocked me i replied, "and i have you on video too and you will lose your job for trying to bait me", his face was a picture when i showed him the bullet cam in my rear number plate and told him it goes to a hard drive unit behind the screen, he then mutters i was only going to give you a warning about your speed anyway, to which i replied well the warning has been taken onboard, i drove off with a massive smile, as the bullet cam is just a reversing cam:d

You legend! Talk about taking the wind out of his sails.

But what if you had to brake hard to avoid a duck crossing the road?

Pretty hard to disprove....

You would be amazed and what experts can prove and how little they charge.

Also there would be other witnesses including the Policemans camera :)

Ah- the old duck across the road routine. I like that. I may change my future *get out of jail card* of a dog, to a duck :D

That did cross my mind.