The mkiv Supra Owners Club

19” Braid 1FM 3 piece split rim alloy wheels & Toyo T1R tyres

MATT RR

I have for sale a full set of 19” Braid 1FM 3 piece split rim wheels with nearly new Toyo T1R tyres all round. The fronts are 10” wide and the backs are 11”, and are fitted with 245/35/19 front and 275/35/19 rear (slightly higher profile than usual to improve ride quality)

These wheels are very rare, and where very expensive when new (approximately £3000 plus shipping from Braid in Spain). Each set is made to order, and these Supra specific wheels are a perfect fit with the correct offset, not requiring any hub adapters or spacers.

I spent a lot of money earlier this year getting them completely refurbished (stripped, powder coated, re-sealed and new stainless steel bolts fitted all round) at a cost of approximately £700. I also purchased a full set of brand new Toyo Proxes T1R tyres which cost approximately £700 plus fitting.

As you would expect, the wheels are in as new condition, with the exception of two very small marks on one of the front wheel rims (I think someone must have reversed into it on my driveway- see pictures) there’s absolutely no kerb rash.

The tyres are also in exceptional condition (see pictures), only having covered approximately 500 miles on the car. The front tyres have 7.5mm of tread, and the backs have just over 7mm. These tyres have not been used on any trackdays.

£1300 collected. Could possibly arrange delivery at cost and risk of buyer, no idea what this would cost but happy for buyer to arrange or myself.

(There is water on the wheels in the photos as they were just washed!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.