The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Supra TT

weskereric

Here's mine:

1996 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo UK spec

Just under 87,000 miles, silver with auto gearbox

MOT’d in Feb, taxed

£5800

The car has a full service history including receipts and all previous MOT certs to verify the low mileage. It has been meticulously maintained using genuine parts, including the important timing belt change which was carried out at 84,668 miles as part of the last major service. The car comes complete with all documentation, spare key and alarm fob and instruction manual and is HPI clear.

The car comes as standard aside from the 18” staggered ASA BS2 alloy wheels with Toyo tyres and new lock nuts fitted new in April 2007, clear front and side indicators, Toad alarm, tinted rear windows, EBC redstuff front and rear pads, K&N panel filter and new leather interior. Standard replacement parts include new Toyota mats, front drop links, cam/crankshaft oil seals, replacement intercooler, oil and fuel filters.

The bodywork, like the rest of the car has been well maintained with regular cleaning and polishing and is in good condition. There is a very small dent in the rear quarter panel (isn’t there always!) and some stonechips in the rear spoiler that have been touched in. There is also a crack in the plastic weather strip under the driver side sill which could be easily replaced (I never bothered as I always intended to fit side skirts but didn’t get round to it).

The car drives as expected and has no knocks, rattles or wobbles. Everything works as it should including all the electrics (except the headlight washers which I removed as I couldn’t stand the way they looked) active front spoiler, heated seats, etc.

Based in Northern Ireland.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.