The mkiv Supra Owners Club

48 cylinder motorcycle

johnd-mkiv

Great project that :) - I've seen some pics of it in Satin black on the road, apart from a big bonnet bulge it looks pretty normal :) - Any idea on when they're doing the 200mph run?

I have every issue of ppc since it started and i've been waiting for literally years for them to do a proper run in that car but they've yet to do it. There was talk of it going to the silverstate to have a go at that, how it would fair at 200+mph is anyone's guess however! I would pay just to hear it though, 27litre v12 on individual throttle bodies all mapped up with open pipes in a stripped out sd1, very very cool.

I have every issue of ppc since it started and i've been waiting for literally years for them to do a proper run in that car but they've yet to do it. There was talk of it going to the silverstate to have a go at that, how it would fair at 200+mph is anyone's guess however! I would pay just to hear it though, 27litre v12 on individual throttle bodies all mapped up with open pipes in a stripped out sd1, very very cool.

Glad you're keeping up to date with it, I keep seeing the odd link here and there, then not seeing anything for ages, then I forget about it... As you're a PPC subscriber, I put it to you, that you should be our official 27lt Fat Rover updater :)

(Sorrt for continuing the off topic sland btw, I've just e-Mailed my Dad pics of that bike telling hin I'd love to buy it... But his arms aren't long enough...

Does that qualify as an Xmas present? As the thought was there!... ;)