The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TV Prog: Special Needs Pets !

Gerry

Have you seen the TV trailer to this channel 4 (I think) programme.

It's about "wonky pets" ie. Dogs with two legs, Birds with no feathers (and fall upside down on their perches) Rabbits using trolleys to get about etc.

The last bit shows a brief interview with a woman who has to break off to attend to her "crashed" doggy.

Camera pans to the flower border and shows a litle dog strapped into a trolley thats crashed and is stuck upside down with it's little legs in the air.

It made me howl with laughter until tears were running down my face :rlol::more:

Don't get me wrong I've had more (and different) pets than most, including some great dogs, but the sight of this poor little dog just hits my funny nerve.

Sometimes it's just kinder to look at an animal and think "Vets" or "Pie" :D

"Special Needs Pets" - more like Special Needs Owners" :blink:

G :)

A good mate of mine had a nice little cow / bull called Sirloin.

Sadly Sirloin is no more, although there may be the odd bit of it left in the bottom of his freezer :)

He's a really great bloke, bought a small rundown zoo about 20 years ago and converted it into something else.

He's got a bearskin rug that he "made himself" the trouble is that it's really stiff, and when you tread on the bottom end of it, one of the paws lifts up :rlol:

I wet myself when I saw this ad for the first time last night, and again tonight I know I shouldn't, but I couldn't help it. It was the way the lady said excuse me while I just sort my dog out (or words to that affect) just the image of that poor little dog upside down.:rlol:

• 3 weeks later...
Have you seen the TV trailer to this channel 4 (I think) programme.

It's about "wonky pets" ie. Dogs with two legs, Birds with no feathers (and fall upside down on their perches) Rabbits using trolleys to get about etc.

The last bit shows a brief interview with a woman who has to break off to attend to her "crashed" doggy.

Camera pans to the flower border and shows a litle dog strapped into a trolley thats crashed and is stuck upside down with it's little legs in the air.

It made me howl with laughter until tears were running down my face :rlol::more::

Don't get me wrong I've had more (and different) pets than most, including some great dogs, but the sight of this poor little dog just hits my funny nerve.

Sometimes it's just kinder to look at an animal and think "Vets" or "Pie" :D

"Special Needs Pets" - more like Special Needs Owners" :blink:

G :)

This programme is on now my g/f is crying her eyes out laughing. i keep spitting my drink out as i watch it.:rlol::rlol: