The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra 6sp TT in any condition for racing

Ryan.G

Hi All

Looking at making a come back to the supra fold and really going to town to see how much weight can come out of a supra.

Looking for any Cheap 6sp TT. Doesn't matter if its damaged bodywork wise at all.

Let me know

Ryan - 07812786303

Sweeeeeeet what's the plans?

Strip, strip and abit more. Not talking about just removing stuff like heater etc either, the angle grinder will be in full working order :D

I wonder if it would be possible to get a supra down to 1250kg

Will more than likely sell the MR2 and use the money then to grab a T67dbb, 650cc injectors, Bosch 044, Solaris and a RPS clutch

Would like 550bhp and it down to 1250kg but i recon its going to be hard work with the weight.

Ryan

Strip, strip and abit more. Not talking about just removing stuff like heater etc either, the angle grinder will be in full working order :D

Will more than likely sell the MR2 and use the money then to grab a T67dbb, 650cc injectors, Bosch 044, Solaris and a RPS clutch

Would like 550bhp and it down to 1250kg but i recon its going to be hard work with the weight.

Ryan

That's bound to surprise some people! Will you go with perspex and carbon fibre everything? Maybe mount battery in the boot and WI(?) for weight distribution? The 2JZ is a heavy mother :D

That's bound to surprise some people! Will you go with perspex and carbon fibre everything? Maybe mount battery in the boot and WI(?) for weight distribution? The 2JZ is a heavy mother :D

Yh Battery will go in boot etc but will be making a whole new loom for the car anyway as the stock loom weighs quite abit.

Perspex and carbon will be used in places yes

Ryan

Ryan

Nice spec;) look forward to seeing you back in a supra mate:)

Ive got a plasma cutter and a 9" disc cutter you can borrow mate...lol..

Will the plasma cutter fit in my Mr2 :D

Fear not i will be needing your handy work with the exhaust and removing of the glass when its ready :eyebrows:

p.s you still got that spare auto diff as i feel that will be ideal with the setup im aiming for

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.