The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift Twin Turbo BPU

wez_p

I would be interested in it......DER ;)

thought that's what you meant but i also thought you were a manual only type of guy ;)

My sister's got a 2 door WRX Type R RA V-Limited I'm trying to persuade her to sell, I've been trying to persuade her to go down the Supra route!

i was speaking to Jurgen about the he has recently actually. in honesty i've been looking at newer STIs, something like the Type UK 320bhp with PPP, but always interested in taking a look at it if she decides to sell. 4 doors would be useful but ain't necessary :)

Surprised this hasn't gone yet Wez - have you had much interest?

Mike

lots of positive comments, couple of PMs this week asking for more pics etc. doesn't seem to be many people in a position to buy at the mo. i'm grateful i'm in a position of not needing to sell. i'd quite happily keep it than sell it cheap, just if it goes i'll try something different :D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

am looking at a straight swap with a nice impreza this week hopefully. The guy with the impreza would prefer cash which is why I'm open to sensible offers. Sorry not looking for another supra at the mo, wanting to try something different and get it out my system!

• 2 weeks later...
Now sold :)

Nice to meet you too James. Hope you get the same enjoyment from it that I did. Take care of it ;) I'm sure you will

Yeah mate course i will dude.

sorry to see that it's gone Wez, Jamesy you've got a lovely car there. :)

Mike

I no mate im really plsd with it so far. U can tell its been well cared for!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.