The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift Twin Turbo BPU

wez_p

1996 N plate in Silver

purchased from Paul Whiffin (Whifbitz) about 2.5 years ago as a fresh import

DoLuck front (original)

C-West side skirts & rear spats

wingless

Manaray 18" VRS Sport alloys (2 brand new Dunlop P9000s on the rear & Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3s on the front with plenty left)

Bilstein factory suspension setup (lowered/stiffened)

Chris Wilson pads

double gauge pods on a-pillar

Corbeau Carrera CR1 (wide version) front seats - black

Blitz turbo timer

Nomad boost oil pressure gauges (never plumbed the oil one in)

Chris Wilson decats with restrictor ring

unknown stainless exhaust that was already fitted when it came over (very quiet on idle and even on full chat it's quite subtle which i've always preferred)

Kenwood double din touch screen (DVD/Ipod/CD/can plug in loads of other extras like reverse camera, satnav, changer, mp3 keg, tv)

Vibe 12" sub/enclosure/amp all-in-one - fits perfect in the boot and still allows space around it for shopping ;)

Supra Pure Sport footwell mats

subtle blue illuminated footwell lighting

Greddy 2 row front mount intercooler

gas bonnet lifters

Blitz DualDrive blow off valve

Apexi intake

earthing kit

Thor FCD

Denso iridium plugs (never need to replace apparently)

approx 68k miles

always serviced with quality oil & filter (Silkolene etc) by Toyota mechanic, autobox fluid replaced since i've had it too

weighed in at just over 400bhp on Miami GT's rollers, runs at around 1-1.1 bar

featured in Supra calendar 2006!!

other bits:

spare original facelift front bumper

spare trumpet for Blitz BOV

custom made heat shield for intake (again never got round to fitting)

bad bits:

small bit of wear on the drivers seat

passenger seat recliner ratchet seems to slip now and then

few stone chips & minor scuffs on paintwork as expected for a car this age

this car still makes me smile today when you get that rare chance to drive it properly :) it's never missed a beat for me (other than when the engine mounts needed replacing but they were obviously done) but is up for sale as i think i'm ready to try something different or maybe even sensible until i can afford an R35 :taped:

it's insured agreed value with Sky at £10k, i'm looking for £9k £8500 8k for a quick sale while i've seen something i quite like

feel free to PM me any Qs or any other others pics required. i'm located in Blackpool.

Locking this thread until you change your mind mate :(

This is a very, very nice example guys, and one of the quietest engines I have ever heard - until it's going down the strip.

Good luck with the sale Wez, much as it pains me to say. Have you PM'd Havard? He may be very interested in this.

Mike

Locking this thread until you change your mind mate :(

This is a very, very nice example guys, and one of the quietest engines I have ever heard - until it's going down the strip.

Good luck with the sale Wez, much as it pains me to say. Have you PM'd Havard? He may be very interested in this.

Mike

i haven't mate but will do

it's took me over a year to actually post this thread lol! it just never gets used and i just fancy trying something different i think. maybe i'll regret or maybe it won't sell and it'll be fate to keep it :D thanks for the comments bud

Good luck with the sale, yours is one that I've always admired and I hope it finds the good home it deserves

thanks mate, us wingless folk have something special eh :)

If I had 9k this would be sold already. I've seen it in the flesh several times. It really is a very nice car.

Good luck with the sale, Wez and when it does go, don't be a stranger.

again cheers, is it too cheap lol!?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

really don't know, just fancy trying something else. was looking at Volvo C70 coupe convertibles and Saab 93 convertibles but still fancy trying something 4WD too maybe like an RS4 or a Subaru. just re-insured now so could also gladly keep the Supra if no sale interest. still makes me smile :) just doesn't get hardly any use

really don't know, just fancy trying something else. was looking at Volvo C70 coupe convertibles and Saab 93 convertibles but still fancy trying something 4WD too maybe like an RS4 or a Subaru. just re-insured now so could also gladly keep the Supra if no sale interest. still makes me smile :) just doesn't get hardly any use

Lovely car this! Please don't sell give me at least one more chance either at elvington or suprapod :D

What about something like this:

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/MITSUBISHI+LANCER/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146-236,N-87-240-4294966675-4294967258/advert.action;jsessionid=90828632CC4301EE3F9CFB2254881F00?R=200835317699917&distance=20&postcode=pr74rn&channel=CARS&make=MITSUBISHI&model=LANCER&min_pr=8000&max_pr=&max_mileage=&vehicleYearOfManufacture=2003&vehicleRegLetter=53

Just round the corner from you ;)

that does look quite nice actually! was trying not to put any money into it though if poss and the more i think about it the more i'm liking the idea of something better on fuel economy and servicing costs! why you don't you buy it as a spare Rob for all the times yours breaks? could even improve on your 1/4 times too? ;)

i'll add your sponge to the spec list H ;)

• 4 weeks later...
weighed in at just over 400bhp on Miami GT's rollers,

It's probably more than that then, just ask Jevansio about how much under Miami GT put his car at compared to how much it was actually running.

I think it was nearly 100bhp:blink:

Ste wrote his car off the other month, so I'd guess he might be interested in yours when the insurance pays out.

Mike

Really?! jeez, is there a thread on that?!

P.s, if this car was for sale when i was looking i would have bought.

Engine is in fantastic condition

It's probably more than that then, just ask Jevansio about how much under Miami GT put his car at compared to how much it was actually running.

I think it was nearly 100bhp:blink:

Marc Wez had his car on Miami GT rollers at TOTB a couple of years back, it was a portable one and I think that a trained operator was present

Really?! jeez, is there a thread on that?!

yep Search is your friend ;)

Surprised this hasn't gone yet Wez - have you had much interest?

Mike

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.