The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GT35R Single kit and Titan Fuel setup

johnny g

-------------------------------------------------

Item no longer for sale

-------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone.

Plans are changing for the Supra. Since I've gone BPU+, I'm very happy with the car and don't fancy getting into the single setup. At least, not just yet. I've got my MR2 with a GT4094R on it - that'll satisfy my speed requirements. As such, the Single Turbo kit and Fuel Setup I've got is now up for sale.

Turbo Kit

Boostlogic kit with GT35R and TiAL 44m wastegate with 10psi spring. I bought everything except the turbo - as I had that from another setup. The Turbo is unused. The kit Kyle supplied is still in it's box.

Looking for £xxxx, won't split.

Fuel Setup

Twin Walbro Fuel Pumps; Titan Motorsports Hi Flow Fuel Rail; 880cc injectors. All unused.

£xxx, won't split

Not sure on the prices yet for postage; but whatever it is, I'll do it at cost and provide the receipt.

I appreciate there'll be people saying "If only I had the cash", "Good luck with sale" etc, but can we leave them out and just have proper messages. Ta.

So the BL turbo kit has everything? GT35R (DBB?), cast manifold? blanket? Pipes?

Wallbro hangar? fuel lines? Aeromotive pressure gauge?

Could be interested...

The box is still unopened, but Kyle said everything was there except the GT35R which I already had. It is a DBB, yes. All GT35R's are.

The turbo is: GT35R - 0.82A/R, 68mm wheel, 84 trim - part number - 740902-5

The fuel set-up is the dual set-up with appropriate bits for that set-up, the wiring, hoses etc. There's an FPR in there as well, aeromotive one.

I think people are trying to say "Just get it wacked on your Supe" :)

Ha! Well, when the MR2 is done, I might do. Just I know the MR2 is gonna be quicker than the Supra and I'd like to keep it semi reliable as it is now - knowing the problems that some have going single, etc.

When the '2 is done, and if I still have the kit, I'll get Woodsport to fit it!

Price is firm, no deviation.

Cheers

OK well couple of questions for you then....

1. Does this include the water lines for the turbo and if so what fittings do you have for the feed/return locations?

2. What coating do you have on the manifold? Is it the regular silver or did you go with the black heat insulation finish?

3. Same as above for downpipe?

4. What air filter is in the kit?

5. Is the turbo a genuine Garrett item - boxed and ID'd as such?

Cheers

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
OK well couple of questions for you then....

1. Does this include the water lines for the turbo and if so what fittings do you have for the feed/return locations?

2. What coating do you have on the manifold? Is it the regular silver or did you go with the black heat insulation finish?

3. Same as above for downpipe?

4. What air filter is in the kit?

5. Is the turbo a genuine Garrett item - boxed and ID'd as such?

Cheers

Dan

Hi Dan,

The kit is still for sale, but am thinking of keeping hold of it now, however, the questions ...

1. Yes, oil and water lines are there; sizes are whatever comes in the BL kit.

2&3. It's just the regular manifold and downpipe - I was going to heatwrap them.

4. It's a generic air-filter that usually comes with the BL kits.

5. It is a genuine Garrett item, it was taken out of the box to trial fit on an MR2 project, but I went for a larger turbo instead.

Cheers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.