The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help with a comedians name...

Supragal

I can't think of his name. He's black, and he's been on TV a bit recently, I think on things like have I got news for you but their site isn't listing him so it may have been a repeat I saw him on.

Not much to go on I know... any ideas? (He is current not Eddie Murphy or Will Smith or anything!)

I'm sure his name is fairly unusual too and he uses his middle initial possibly...

Yay that's the chap, knew I'd remember it when I saw it, cheers dude. :D Would like to see him live he's funny.

Seen him twice live in Norwich in the last couple of years.

He's good - can get a bit controversial sometimes. Couldn't believe it when he started on antisemitism once and some people there reacted like he was promoting it! (He wasn't - he was actually ridiculing it)

Hilarious! :)

Seen him twice live in Norwich in the last couple of years.

He's good - can get a bit controversial sometimes. Couldn't believe it when he started on antisemitism once and some people there reacted like he was promoting it! (He wasn't - he was actually ridiculing it)

Hilarious! :)

Ah cool so he's still out and about then. Can't see any dates but I'll keep an eye open...