The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Muscle babes

AndrewOW

The bottom left one is the only one which has normal t1ts.

I think you'll find it's the other ones that have normal t1ts... or at least normal if any girl worked out that much.

Now, I'm all for lifting a few weights for some definition but that is seriously not a look that I wish to replicate. :S

I bloomin wouldn't. :blink:

He's just scared. Remember they are soft squidgy women underneath. I think you'll have to search quite a long way though ;)

Eek!! thats some scary women. All there heads look photoshopped on. :blink:

They actually look like they've been stuffed, then painted, like a modern grisly twist on Porcelain dolls! :blink:

That image looks like a "character select" screen in some nightmarish console game, Pro Transgender Wrestling 2008 or something.

I thought bottom left looked the best too, it is amazing how a pair of tits can skew one's perspective. I bet if I saw a post-box with a pair of big tits stuck on it, I'd be "checking it out."