Call Of Duty 5!!

Beefyblx

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mines not arrived yet.:(

I just hope you're better at this one than the last :D

Cheeky f*cker, i told you i was a bit rusty;)

What platform you got it on? Would be nice to know what the online play is like? If its just like cod4 then it should be good.

Ive got in on the ps3, I'm gutted the games wank!!! I really had hi hopes for this game, Most of the game play is good, but it ain't no cod4, Online is just the same apart from the guns are shit with longer reloading!! so annoying! one thing good is after 5 kills you can call in the dogs to attack!! worth buying but such a let down

It aint COD5 btw... :D

Mine hasnt arrived yet, on 360

Sorry, Call of duty: world at war, which makes it cod5:p

I wasnt too keen on it to be honest... but its still a good game. worth buying

you guys on cod4 tonight?

Hey H, you aint had a chance of coming even close to me! :D:D:D:D

I'll be on cod 4 tonight if you fancy it:D

I heard Chris Moyles going on about this game this morning on Radio 1. :blink:

My mate has COD4, and he's constantly shouting at his online 'pals' using his Bluetooth headset. At least he's having fun, but also looks a little barmy at the same time!

Unfortunately, I think 1st person shooters are so out of date now. At least have a 3rd person option, like racing games. It would be good to choose your preferred view. :)

Dont tell me its crap :(

Damnit , i had such high hopes for this game....

I'm just going on first impressions, I really liked cod4 and was hoping for the same and more, but that's not the case some things are improved like gameplay is more resonsive also dog attacks after 5 kills are handy, the controller vibrates (finally) You can pick up trophies, the graphics are good, the counter attacks on knife attacks are a good idea Plus other things like kiefer sutherland does the sgt's voice!!

Its just the second world war theme........:tongue: