The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Engine parts, OEM & performance

Guest StuartHall

Guest StuartHall

HKS 264 inlet & exhaust cams, lightly scored when i bought them, polished them and they have ran perfectly in my car. £200 for the pair. - PROVISIONALLY SOLD

CYN-R-G aluminium flywheel, low mileage - £100

Coil Packs - £60 - SOLD

2 sets of low mileage turbo pistons & rods (only one set pictured) - £50 each set

Freshly rebuilt & linished turbo cylinder head with new stem seals - £200 - PROVSIONALLY SOLD

Turbo block with light scoring (Ideally needs 86.5mm boring) -£150 - PROVSIONALLY SOLD

Rear black carpet with amp cut out - £30

Power steering pump with aluminium pulley - £40 - SOLD

1st small decat 2.5" - £30

2nd larger decat (blitz) 3" - £50

Just drop me a PM

Stu

Guest StuartHall

The head was rebuilt by a company called Headline in Woburn Sands Bucks, it comes with cams but i am not sure wether it is UK or JDM.

First to pay gets the head.

Thanks, Stu

Guest StuartHall

I really don't kno about the differences between them but i'm sure that the larger mid section de-cat will fit most supra's as i put it on my N/A for a while.

Guest StuartHall

Shane has said he will have them but i havn't had a reply ater giving paypal details just yet. If he desides not to have them i will let you know. They should be useable as i had them in my car lol.

Guest StuartHall

I'm really sorry guys i'm trying to respond to all the PM's whilst having a manic day at work. So apologies if have missed peoples 1st dibbs. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.