The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Really bad wheel juddering, steering wheel shaking

jamesmark

Never got round to asking advice on this till now (actually kept on forgetting).

This is an intermitting problem on my S14a, it can happen at low speeds, average speed, braking and also not happen at all.

Basically the steering wheel wobbles and judders under the above conditions, again does not happen all the time. I have had my wheels re balanced and front wheels aligned again and still does it, wheels are not buckled at all. Tyres pressures are checked on regular intervals and they are as new Toyo T1-R's. I have also checked my tyre wear and after appx 1-1.5k miles there is no uneven wear.

It is doing my head in now, but with only driving the car at the weekends it has taken time to get my butt into gear to ask. :)