The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hybrid turbos and 550cc injectors

L33

envy stage 3 hybrid turbos fully rebuilt by envy, not been fitted. all connected together so comes as a complete unit with actuators etc

£1300 ono collection only

550cc injectors with resistor pack, done very low miles

£200

will sell both together for £1400 if collected, wil also throw in a turbo heat shield and apexi induction cone with polished piping to fit which is like new condition

Lee

Jesus thought these would have gone by now bargain of the year

tell me about it! considering a standard turbo from toyota is £1400 each!!

ive always defended hybrids, thats y i bought them. people have said they have blown them up but like ive said before some people fall into this false sense of security with hybrids and think they are bullet proff so over boost them, no wonder they blow up! give standard to much and they wil blow the same, yet hybrid steel internals i personally think are stronger and you can raise the boost to max 1.4 as apposed to 1.2 with standard. doesnt mean you have to push it to 1.4!!

most people sell hybrids on here for £1k but thats used, these have no been fitted to my car since coming back from envy so therefore like new! can see that from the pics i really didnt think this would be so difficult.

i dont want any one thinking there is any thing wrong with them because im selling new, its simply because ive had a nice payrise and now planning on the single route next year. i bought these with the intention of going hybrid, thats why i also bought the injectors to match.

you can send your turbos to companys to make them hybrid, yet some one could have these and then make some money back buy selling there standard turbos and manifold!?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.