The mkiv Supra Owners Club

does anybody here own a quad bike?

adnanshah247

hi all does anybody on this forum own a quad bike? i need to know 2 things;

1. A good insurance company for quad bikes because the rubbish ones on the net dont give any price quotes they just say they'll get back to me

2. Does any body have any quad bike engines that will fit into a shineray ATV?

thanks people! ;)

hi all does anybody on this forum own a quad bike? i need to know 2 things;

1. A good insurance company for quad bikes because the rubbish ones on the net dont give any price quotes they just say they'll get back to me

2. Does any body have any quad bike engines that will fit into a shineray ATV?

thanks people! ;)

hi mate.yes i have a kfx 700cc im insured with adrian flux i pay £185. im 28 with 6 points.hope this helps.

also up for sale:d

i got mine with bikesure £200 fully comp 1 years ncd

ncd is not transferable from other transport

you WILL have to fit a ground anchor to get theft insurance

as for the engine i very much doubt it, there are the r1 conversions into the 700 frames and gpz 500/600 into a 250 has been done a few times but need major fabrication work to fit

take a look here http://www.quadheaven.co.uk/ great site loads of info

a quad / trike can go anywhere a car can

just changed the pipe and sprockets on mine and clocks getting up to 92 if you scream it, not to clever on knobblys though

i got mine with bikesure £200 fully comp 1 years ncd

ncd is not transferable from other transport

you WILL have to fit a ground anchor to get theft insurance

as for the engine i very much doubt it, there are the r1 conversions into the 700 frames and gpz 500/600 into a 250 has been done a few times but need major fabrication work to fit

take a look here http://www.quadheaven.co.uk/ great site loads of info

a quad / trike can go anywhere a car can

just changed the pipe and sprockets on mine and clocks getting up to 92 if you scream it, not to clever on knobblys though

hi mate what bike do u have.mine is stock apart from the can.it is also shaft drive so cant change sprocket.but was thinking off putting 50 shot of nos.there is a kfx on youtube with a turbo.

once the modding starts its hard to stop :)

im on the quadzilla 450rs, fully adjustable shocks, alloys, stock about 48hp should be nearer 58hp now, bang for buck its impossable to beat, its insainly fast, supra feels slow now :) time to go bpu :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/blackcoup/newquad2.jpg

that looks nice! have you ever taken a bend too quick and almost rolled it? whats the best way to correct it if you get into that situation?

i know. but just after a while it gets so boring! any new mods on the sup jamie?

I use to take it personal but now do see the funny side to the windups, if you cant beat em join em:D

Car is booked in with LeeP on the 18th, i will update the thread with whats going on when it goes in:)

i've never had a tip up, if you get one your going to quick :)

generaly you should be shifting all your weight into the bend

right bend hanging off rightside, there are ways to correct a tip up, turn the other way, not good if your on road, kill throttle, move more weight, nail the throttle and hope it kicks the back out (not advised)

look for the supermoto quad vids on utube etc you really do need to move about to keep them flat

you want to go fast on road you need to slam it

i had my 1st yamaha banshee 350cc at 14 and loved it, when i was 16 i and my dad trade her in for brand new Polaris Predactor 500cc!! well sold it when i was 18 to get money for my 1st car.... regret it so much!!! :)

now im back with a better car(my supra) and ihave another Banshee!!

Here it was been resprayed:

after it was done!!