The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cusco 6 point roll cage

johnd-mkiv

Sorry johnd for calling you a t$%t i was a little upset (that time of the month).

Im glad you sold it and had the dosh in time for chrimbo. Im sure your cage's will be good quality sorry again for calling you a monkey, seems like you have sold 10+ already lol keep up the good work.

So this is cage fighting then?

Didnt think much to it, dunno what all the fuss is about ;)

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to anyone who reads that, it wasnt funny, i am fully aware that i have let not only the club down, but more importantly myself, and i hope that in time i can be forgiven

So this is cage fighting then?

Didnt think much to it, dunno what all the fuss is about ;)

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to anyone who reads that, it wasnt funny, i am fully aware that i have let not only the club down, but more importantly myself, and i hope that in time i can be forgiven

Ban!

i get told off:(

Did you? Not by me! :blink: I was posting to the 'cage fighters' (curse you, mr. Sheffield) about their arguing.

for what it's worth john's done work for me before, including welding up a stainless exhaust manifold that i thought was beyond repair. my dad's been in the motor trade for 40 years and has seen his fair share of fabricating, and he's impressed by the standard of john's work.

none of his future customers have got anything to worry about :)

and i'm not just saying that cos i want him to make me a plenum or anything (nudge nudge) :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.