The mkiv Supra Owners Club

cant believe i have done it

jazz1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here... broke my nose many times as a teen and now can hardly breath through it at all. Several doctors have recommended surgery as it's related to sleep problems I've had for over 14 years.

Probably should get it done, but it's very, very expensive. NHS is no help at all.

It's not for cosmetic reasons at all, with the rest of my face my nose is the least of the problems :D

I suppose I should try and get it sorted, I've been told my works bupa cover will sort it all out.

Im surprised by everyones comments made to this, is this what the world has come to, that we all thinks it perfectly ok to blow 5k + (probably) on getting your nose tucked and rounded......

I thought I was quite a materialistic person in some sense but you lot have just bemused me :wacko:

Dont we have more important things to worry about.....?

Micheal of all times you choose to bite your tongue, never is there more of an appropriate time for some honest speaking ;)

Im hoping for some pictures that really demonstrate how great an operation this was, otherwise Im sorry, I think its all in your head and you should have spent 1k on a counciller (sp?) and straighten your head out not your nose ;)

Madness................IMO

Im surprised by everyones comments made to this, is this what the world has come to, that we all thinks it perfectly ok to blow 5k + (probably) on getting your nose tucked and rounded......

As far as I know, he hasnt blown your money....so take a chill pill

Dont we have more important things to worry about.....?

You probably do, some others apparently not.....

Im hoping for some pictures that really demonstrate how great an operation this was, otherwise Im sorry, I think its all in your head and you should have spent 1k on a counciller (sp?) and straighten your head out not your nose ;)

While what you say might be true, don't think the dude needs to justify anything to you as it is not your concern, although I am sure he appreciates your comments else he wouldn't have posted this thread up here.......:search:

Can't see much of a difference TBH, but if it's what you want to spend your cash on, I can't complain...

Personally I hate my nose, it's big, a bit on the bonk, and hairs grow out of the end, but it's bloody good with my eyesight...

It holds my glasses up :D