The mkiv Supra Owners Club

cant believe i have done it

jazz1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate my nose, broken it a few times and can't breathe through it so tempted to get it sorted. I've been told its a horrible operation, something to do with having to break it again. Prob won't go down the cosmetic route, more from a health point of view as I have sleeping issues as well.

How much did it cost you?

I hate my nose, broken it a few times and can't breathe through it so tempted to get it sorted. I've been told its a horrible operation, something to do with having to break it again. Prob won't go down the cosmetic route, more from a health point of view as I have sleeping issues as well.

Same here... broke my nose many times as a teen and now can hardly breath through it at all. Several doctors have recommended surgery as it's related to sleep problems I've had for over 14 years.

Probably should get it done, but it's very, very expensive. NHS is no help at all.

It's not for cosmetic reasons at all, with the rest of my face my nose is the least of the problems :D

I am glad you are happy with it but to me it looks a bit female with the flick at the end compared to what it was, i do think that hair cut might not be helping with the ladies also :D, but fair enough you have done it now, as if it helps you breath and sleep better then it is good.

I had the same reducing operation on my willy many years ago and although it's still huge, it doesn't dangle in the water when I take a pee :D

Reminds me of a Jethro joke . . .

2 blokes on a bridge taking a pee and one decides to get into a bit of a competition. Turns to the other and says 'God that water's cold down there'. "I know", says the other "and I'm amazed how deep it is too!"

I thank you, I'm here til Friday!

I am glad you are happy with it but to me it looks a bit female with the flick at the end compared to what it was, i do think that hair cut might not be helping with the ladies also :D, but fair enough you have done it now, as if it helps you breath and sleep better then it is good.

:rlol:

as long as he is still trying to go out with the ladies...:D