The mkiv Supra Owners Club

cant believe i have done it

jazz1

well after three years of hard research and studying one surgeon and seeing his work on another forum made go ahead. He cost me alot of money as he is the uks best surgeon but so far its well worth it. Iv had people tease me about my nose and iv always hated it as im only 23,i have a bigger nose than most older man. The surgeon fixed my breathing, made the bridge narrower, nose curvy, reduced the length, nostrils made smaller and got rid of my droopy tip. Had it done yesturday so instead of going single i decided i wanted this done as my self esteem is so low. My parents understood and i got my mum looking after me. But so far i can see a massive change already the droopy tip is gone and my nostrils as much smaller the nose looks smaller, maybe now il have more confidence in chatting girls up and i already have a date with a lovley girl in 3 weeks. heres a picture of aphotoshop of how it will look but the nostrils are much smaller

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe now il have more confidence in chatting girls up and i already have a date with a lovley girl in 3 weeks. heres a picture of aphotoshop of how it will look but the nostrils are much smaller

Good luck to you,

I tried body building, I tried a black supra at the end of the day what worked for me was the sheer desperation of not getting laid resulted in the confidence I needed in chatting up girls ;)

Lets hope the your date doesn't have a bigger nose than you.....cause I get the impression that you are a nose'ist :D

well iv never had bad luck with girls just my self esteem has been low and iv had people tease me about it aswell as me looking much older, well now i can find myself a nice girl and get married soon. Just glad its over he also told me mum my nose was bent alot from the inside, must of been when i got hit by a cricket bat when i was young

Hey, well done you! Major decision. But, to be honest your nose looked great to me to start with ;) But then most people hate their nose. Glad your pleased, looking good :ok:

Hope post op all goes smoothly,

Linda

x

cheers my dad basically had a smaller nose than me lol, but so far is good i just need loads of sleep, i still cant believe i went through with it but im happy with what i can see already

Not what he meant! :D

Congrats though Jazz if it makes you feel better, must say though it wasn't all that bad in the first place....

looking at the pics it aint but from oblique view it was over projected nose and especially when i smilled