The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Couple of kill's in my TT Supra

toyotasupra1980

My Mum has 0 points and been in 0 accidents and she can't drive for $#@!!

I have been involved in so many near misses its unreal, and none of them due to any fault of my own. I don't consider myself a great driver, just a competent one with enough fear to be careful where care is required. Would you say the people i have managed to avoid are good drivers because they weren't in a crash?

For all i know you almost crash every other day and its only because you are fortunate that the people you almost crash into are good enough drivers to avoid you.

not from what i hear on the radio mate, crashes everyday, every hour and every minute left and right in the uk, and i aint even driving near them, at work everyday and night.

and if i were to crash everyday i would not be able to afford running and repairing a supra even when i earn 20k a year, let alone the insurance that wont give me cover for the 300 accidents i had.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not from what i hear on the radio mate, crashes everyday, every hour and every minute left and right in the uk, and i aint even driving near them, at work everyday and night.

and if i were to crash everyday i would not be able to afford running and repairing a supra even when i earn 20k a year, let alone the insurance that wont give me cover for the 300 accidents i had.

Near accidents, not actual accidents. Re-read for clarification if required.

what happens if you have a 250hp hayabusa engined mini with a kerb weight of 500kg?

dont race motor bikes only cars, but this would happen if i did come up against one, we are at the light, its red then amber.....go go go............smoke all over the place from the bikes tire burning take off.....i slowly turn the corner to go into the mcdonalds drive in and get a big mac meal.....:D:d:d i park up and watch the ambulance's and police drive past on the road to pick up the pieces of whats left of the hayabusa and the rider that has been splattered all over the road....End Race:search:

see above :D

Near accidents, not actual accidents. Re-read for clarification if required.

not really mate, only near accident i have had in the past 8 years involved shaving my face and the razor falling out of my hand and almost cutting my neck in half, apart from that nothing on the road just bad drivers cutting me up and nearly hitting the back end and side of my supra.:search::D

lllloooolllllllll..........:D:d:d:d that was the next meal at mcdonalds, a chicken sandwich.:D:d:d

after the next hayabusa plonker wanting to race me and getting splattered all over the road......que ambulance and police...and the funaral director along with loved one's crying.

aannnnyyywwaaayyy......this has gotten very tiresome, this thread has now come to an end, anybody that does post after i have sent this post in, going to continue to have fun with my TT Supra, anybody that does continue this rant obviously cant let it go and needs a life....THIS THREAD IS Officially CLOSED... thank and goodnight till the next rant.

On a cold monday night, i decided to go to those meets that usually happen at 7:30 on junction 30 at cardiff gate, after waiting for 45 mins and a maximum of 5 cars seen, not much else happening i decided to leave

Only 5 left? Perhaps the others heard you coming. I'd invest in a quieter exhaust.

Only 5 left? Perhaps the others heard you coming. I'd invest in a quieter exhaust.

ok this thread was closed last time i checked, not me mate i arrived at 7:30, talk to the guys who brung the honda's and the guy who drove the blue subaru, those exhaust they have nearly took down the toby carvery. found the section i should have posted this thread on, wont happen again.:D:search::D

Thread closed now yeah go away.:D:d:d

ok this thread was closed last time i checked, not me mate i arrived at 7:30, talk to the guys who brung the honda's and the guy who drove the blue subaru, those exhaust they have nearly took down the toby carvery. found the section i should have posted this thread on, wont happen again.:D:search::D

OK. :thumbs:

Get your Supe on the track ... that's the place you can impress people here. ;)

you raced a volvo s40?! thats rather silly, if you were messing around with him then fair enough, but to actually take a volvo as serious competition and then post on here about your victory over sweden's finest rep mobile is sad. And BTW a cayenne turbo would have given you a bloody good run for your money up past a ton as a family friend has one and he showed me the way home in my stock TT. Going bpu doesn't bend the laws of physics in your favour.

My simple ironic comment obviously flew straight over your head. Did you really in all honesty get a degree?

Crikey this place is turning into a playground by the day. No wonder it's so hard to sell a Supra these days... we all scare newbies off!

Nothing new is it? Though it's gotten noticebly worse of late, shame :(