The mkiv Supra Owners Club

last chance saloon

Guest bodger2003

Guest bodger2003

i got a offer on my supra but its not solid so anyone thinking of buying it get in touch ok i bought it off a mate in financial crisis so i want to break even ok the specs are 1993 rz twin turbo 6 speed manual.18 inch alloys with good tyres.trd exhaust cats are on full 12 months mot 5 months tax bomex bumper and rear spats greddy intercooler alloy racing radiator alloy top plate trd caps for oil petrol and radiator . taylor racing leads and platinum plugs greddy timing belt fitted 2005 blitz boost controller and air fuel ratio meter and a shift light needs a new fuse though up rated front pads and a quik shift gear linkage shes done 114 00 kms so about 65 00 miles got all import papers and bill of sale and mate was 1st uk owner till me was a grade 4 import oh has got coilovers on it as well cant say anymore really if interested pm me the 1st person with £4950 takes it ok £250 into my paypal secures the car ok at [email protected] also has full cat one alarm and a turbo timer ok peeps good luck

Guest bodger2003
If u had put it up at around 7-8k it would have probably sold quicker.

The price does put people off buddy.

Best of luck :D

lol only a scot would say that look what gordon browns got us in to lol ey op jimmy lol

Guest bodger2003
I think its a valid point tbh.... People wonder 'whats wrong with it'.
ok i follow but its in good order to me its just a capri on steroids

deposit sent matey;)

Gaz

Thanks god you bought it. You would not believe how close I came to having this car. Andy was even prepared to bring the car up to me tomorrow to view and if I liked it, buy it, and drive him back home, how nice is that. This does mean I can pay my Daughters nursery fees this month now, as I could not get Andy below 5K (not that it was not already a bargain) and this meant having to raid her fee's, HOW BAD AM I. I had even put my Aerotop on Pistonheads to see if would sell and leave me enough money to do this one up instead.

Need to put the money back into the bank now, they will wonder what the heck is going on.

Good luck with the car, tell me all about it and make me sick.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.