F1 Brazil ***SPOILERS***

Thorin

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CpLZa-pphx0

The best bit starts at 2:10, absolutely brilliant when Ferrari are told Lewis is world champ. :D

Hehe .. that's quality :D

Also will let people see that Glock was passed by more than just Lewis and his car sliding about.

Yep, looks like he was passed by 4 cars and poodled across the line very slowly ... thank the lord :D

What a shock for it to end like this, so cruel for both drivers when it started to rain so near to the end of the race.

I really feel for Massa, what a shame that Hamilton wasn't on the podium and in the top three press conference.

Glock being that slow just didn't look normal at all. :blink:

TBH I don't agree with gloating about Massa losing...

Massa has been a damned fine sportsman throughout the year.

I couldn't agree more!

He appears to be a really nice bloke. If Hamilton hadn't won it I would be happy for Massa to win the title.

No comment from the guy on here that's been most rude and vociferous about wanting Hamilton to lose?? :rolleyes:

lol He didn't look very happy on the podium. :D

:rlol:

The look on their faces...priceless!! :D

Wow, what an incredible race, I was screaming at the tv when Lewis lost 5th place and I thought he had lost it...

Tbh, it was such a blur and a flurry when the race just finished, I didn't know who won until I saw Timo slowing down...:D

When I realised that Lewis won, fantastic news!! :D

Well done Lewis and Mclaren, they all did a fantasic job all year and deserved a bit of luck!! :D

I thought that was a little strange when I saw Timo slowing but when he let Vettel and Hamilton past, I saw Timo struggling for grip and then thankfully,

I realised it wasn't fixed!!

about the glock thing! Himself and Trulli were the only ones on slicks and their final lap times were 1.44's, where as lewis did a 1.26 so thats 18 seconds! and trulli was behind them all.

No conspiracy at all, period! oh to all you conspiracy theorists out there, 9/11 wasnt a fake either!

about the glock thing! Himself and Trulli were the only ones on slicks and their final lap times were 1.44's, where as lewis did a 1.26 so thats 18 seconds! and trulli was behind them all.

No conspiracy at all, period! oh to all you conspiracy theorists out there, 9/11 wasnt a fake either!

There you go, I am glad that it wasn't fixed...:)

That would be an anti climax and sad if that was the case...

I just wish that Lewis was on the podium though, it would of been sweeter for Lewis, his family, Mclaren and us...:D

At least Lewis gets his orange Mclaren F1 roadcar now that he was promised if he won! :)