The mkiv Supra Owners Club

F1 Brazil ***SPOILERS***

Thorin

Brilliant race, however Hamilton could have went for it a bit more and then there would have been no doubt re the race.

Those calling it a fix re Glock, how can this be said? Glock may have slowed down, he may have had a box full of neutrals, engine problem or the car was that much of a handfull on his tyres.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rain, poor traction, slid off the track without us seeing it ... who cares ... Hamilton deserved to win the championship after the p!$$ poor decisions that have gone against him this year!

Surprised to see you cheering for Hamilton considering a couple of quotes ago you didn't want to see him win.

*shrugs*

;)

i didn't say i didn't want to see him win i said i dont think he should of he's prob just been the luckiest bloke in the world beacause that was the only way he was going to win because he couldn't catch 5th and the others where to far in front.

i didn't say i didn't want to see him win i said i dont think he should of he's prob just been the luckiest bloke in the world beacause that was the only way he was going to win because he couldn't catch 5th and the others where to far in front.

Luckiest bloke in the world:blink: After all the FIA have done this season with such poor decisions. I dont think so. He has been brilliant all year and deserved the little luck today:)

Luckiest bloke in the world:blink: After all the FIA have done this season with such poor decisions. I dont think so. He has been brilliant all year and deserved the little luck today:)

yeh i agree but still if glock hadn't had some trouble he wouldn't have won so i'd class that as luck

If Lewis hadn't chaned his tyres it could have gone all wrong with him, he just said his tyres were'nt great so if he had stayed on them in the wet he could have lost loads of time or even gone off. So maybe it was good tactics rather than luck;)

I wonder if in a few hours there will be an announcment that Ferrari have launched an appeal and there is a stewards enquiry.

Probably, but not because of Glock sliding around like Torvil & Dean but because Nick Hamiltion and Nicole Sherzinger were prancing about in the pitlane during the race.

Probably, but not because of Glock sliding around like Torvil & Dean but because Nick Hamiltion and Nicole Sherzinger were prancing about in the pitlane during the race.

And his brother went out to check the weather... a bit odd I thought.

Anyway he won the numbers game, not the best driver out there IMO but respect to him for his achievements so far... bagging the pussycat doll for one.

And his brother went out to check the weather... a bit odd I thought.

Is his brother disabled ? He seemed to walk a bit funny when going back to the garage.

Ferrari : Thinking your driver had won the world championship and then realising he hadn't.........................Priceless:d