The mkiv Supra Owners Club

F1 Brazil ***SPOILERS***

Thorin

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they were not ferociously arrogant, they'd be loved! I mean, look at the likes of Carl Fogarty, brilliant sportsman. Same for McRae, Mansell, Hill etc. I cheered them all on.

I still cheer Button and Coulthard too.

Foggy was incredibly up his own arse, and Mansell wasn't far behind him. I'll give you Hill though, lovely chap.

Howabout this for a theory.

Ferrari try something and the FIA punish the flip out of them. Why? To remind Ferrari who is in charge and not to fight the one engine for all plan.

Just a thought.

This one engine idea is crazy, none of the manufactorers will want somebody elses engine, and why would they even show up anyway? If the FIA insist on this I can see a new world series open class forming.

Liked Bernies "Its getting harder to get the title down to the last race" coment:) Sounds like an admition to me;)

The delayed start must really be mounting the pressure, especially with the rain being just a quick burst meaning the track could dry quite quick. Some major decissions have to be made now. I hope Mcaren get it right:)

Come on Lewis:)

Having been to Brazil a few times, the weather is as random as hell... It will go from dry to SOAKING wet in 10 minutes....

Guess they now have an excuse for tapping Hamilton :)

Fine point Gav, I can imagine that:(

With the random showers looming this race is going to be far from straight forward with the possibility of plenty of pit stops and even safety car situations Wish it was just one or the other.

Poor old DC. Good news about the safety car. I just can't watch enough adverts lately. BBC ftw.

I second that. Safety car to the end:p

I dont care how Leis taks the title as long as he does. He's done the hard work so now just get that top 5 even if its dull as hell. He's entertained us plenty this year:)