The mkiv Supra Owners Club

F1 Brazil ***SPOILERS***

Thorin

Still buzzing over the result, and really happy... Slightly annoyed how people (all over the tinternetweb thing) are thinking it's a conspiracy, I'm just pleased with the whole 18 races that this championship was :)

(No work tomorrow, best pour another celebrationary drink :)

me 2 get in thererererere they are forgetting the lap befour glock did a lap of 1.26 and massa did a lap of 1 18s on slicks so glock was lapping at 1.26 and lewis 1.19s with 5 laps to go thats around 7-8 sec per lap thats how he caught him.

anyway its home

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some more news... Lewis had a welcome back celebration at McLaren HQ today/yesterday (For those asleep)...

He had a great entrance by driving his F1 car around the lake - And spent time thanking all of the McLaren staff...

I haven't set my PC up after rebuilding it to rip flash files yet, but it's easy enough to find at http://www.mclaren.com

You're quick, it has only been plastered all over the news before the race. ;)

Guess we shall check whether it is news worthy to you or not before posting up then as this is your personal playground :p

After a statement saying "you're quick", you arrived at the above post? Sometimes your stupidity is hilarious.

btw: James, For this years forum secret santa you will be buying for Imi.

And vise versa Imi, you for Jamesmark

:hug:

What a sad, twisted and ultimately irrelevant example of a forum member you are. :blink:

Aww I am touched, your opinion means so much to me.

Think thats a no Ed, nice thought though:D