1. Massa (Ferrari)

2. Trulli (Toyota)

3. Raikkonen (Ferrari)

4. Hamilton (McLaren)

5. Kovalainen (McLaren)

6. Alonso (Renault)

7. Vettel (Toro Rosso)

8. Heidfeld (BMW Sauber)

Good to see Toyota doing so well! ...Trulli anyway.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was on the edge of my seat watching it and it was only the qualifying, cant wait until tomorrows race!!!!

great looking grid for massa and a cracking drive from trulli. im hoping massa gets through the first corner unscathed and hamilton gets taken ou.......i mean caught up in the traffic:eyebrows:

COME ON MASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Really looking forward to the race tomorrow, will be edge of the seat (or sofa) stuff.

I still have this nagging doubt that Lewis is going to have an incident or two, lose his cool and f*ck it up in a new and unexpected way.

I'll still be happy for Massa if he wins it, like the bloke, just not his team!

Really looking forward to the race tomorrow, will be edge of the seat (or sofa) stuff.

I still have this nagging doubt that Lewis is going to have an incident or two, lose his cool and f*ck it up in a new and unexpected way.

I agree will be good no matter who wins at least its not old mono tone boring as F**k Rikkinan who seems to have a new sponser from walls Ice Cream with amount of off's he's had

The same here, I'll be so nervous watching it as its so easy to make an error especially as rain looks likely.

Massa is a really nice bloke.

I hope Kovalainen crashes into Alonso at the first corner.

I love the british I really do. People moan on how we are crap at sport and when someone comes along who is good and can hold the flag etc etc everyone dosnt want them to win.

If they were not ferociously arrogant, they'd be loved! I mean, look at the likes of Carl Fogarty, brilliant sportsman. Same for McRae, Mansell, Hill etc. I cheered them all on.

I still cheer Button and Coulthard too.

I love the british I really do. People moan on how we are crap at sport and when someone comes along who is good and can hold the flag etc etc everyone dosnt want them to win.

Is it really arrogance to know that you are good at something and have the self-confidence that goes along with that?

I completely agree, I have a certain arrogance about me at work, because I'm damn good at what I do... It's certainly helped me in getting up the ladder...

Looking forward to the race tomorrow, I'm rooting for Lewis, and at least with the public he's a genuinely nice guy (I've met him), not like Button who was a c**k... The nicest driver award goes to Nico Rosberg though, great chap :)