The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Red GT4 Stolen - Please Read

Guest emicen

Guest emicen

Fellow owners club members car was stolen last night (14th March) in the Derbyshire area. Due to the fairly unique nature of this car it is unlikely it will be saleable in the local area therefore it will probably have to be moved to another area of the country.

Red 1994 ST205 with after market front spoiler and lots of performance modifications.

Only pics I have available are the lads sig:

http://www.gt4oc.net/images/signatures/171425015241daaeac5ff22.jpg

If you hear anything, hear of someone selling a similar car or are offered any performance bits for it, please either email me: [email protected] or the owner [email protected]

Guest emicen

Reg. is L697 SUM

I've asked him for more pics and someone else has requested a chassis number so we can post that too.

I'd hope something can come of all the posts people have put up on other boards. Entirely too rare and unique a car for nothing to be found.

Sounds sad to say it... but realistically... it would have been nicked by two groups of people

1. Chav - So it will be ragged to death and then burnt

2. Pro-chopshoppers - So it will be in little pieces now

However, I will keep my eyes open down basingstoke area in case it appears somewhere down here.

Gav