The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Power Steering Pump

dandan

OK I need a power steering pump pretty quickly - does anyone have one?

A rebuild kit would come a close second but I would prefer a pump.

Please only reply if you know 100% that the pump you have is working fine....unfortunately I had one fitted and it didn't work at all so I had to put my old one back on! :(

Thanks

Dan

OK I need a power steering pump pretty quickly - does anyone have one?

A rebuild kit would come a close second but I would prefer a pump.

Please only reply if you know 100% that the pump you have is working fine....unfortunately I had one fitted and it didn't work at all so I had to put my old one back on! :(

Thanks

Dan

yes i have a good one defo works fine £80 plus £10 courier payment via paypal for no extra ;)

It is just the pump though without the fitting.

yes i have a good one defo works fine £80 plus £10 courier payment via paypal for no extra ;)

It is just the pump though without the fitting.

OK well as long as it definitely works.....I just went through the hassle of one that didn't work and cannot go through all that again.

Which fitting are you referring to?

OK well as long as it definitely works.....I just went through the hassle of one that didn't work and cannot go through all that again.

Which fitting are you referring to?

Yes Defo works just came off my car and i am pretty sure i have a spare fitting ;)

(I was refering to the Large low pressure fitting on the pump) It is on an o-ring and i think has a single bolt holding on the flange. Easy to remove from failed unit.

OK that sounds good - this may be a stupid question but how come you just took it off your car?

I bought a spare TT Supra for my drag project (See link below)

One of my Steering pumps is surplus as the drag car has NO POWER STEERING.

My white Gt35R Supra is being stripped as well because my Synchro has gone in 2nd gear and i am burning engine oil along with low compression.

So You can have the one from My own car as i am confident i can replace it with the tested one from my donor....As that was also a runner and was fine and personally tested by me :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.