The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Small clearout time!

flukey-lukey

• 3 weeks later...
OEM rear bumper (Black 202) was mint when taken off the car, may have a couple of scratches due to being stored in the garage - £30 collection only or arrange your own courier

Does it? Potentially interested :)

How easy is swapping the rear bumper anyway? Can't say I've ever checked. Mine has some nasty scratches and scrapes on it, this'll be cheaper than a respray (but I still need to get the big gouge on the side reprayed :()

Does it? Potentially interested :)

How easy is swapping the rear bumper anyway? Can't say I've ever checked. Mine has some nasty scratches and scrapes on it, this'll be cheaper than a respray (but I still need to get the big gouge on the side reprayed :()

I'll dig it out tomorrow, clean it up and take some pics for you. It was absolutely mint when taken off my car, but my dad uses the garage for storage too and he's not as careful as me :(

watch this space

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.