The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Small clearout time!

flukey-lukey

FMIC slam panel thingy (shiny stainless) - Has 'Supra' logo in the middle, some surface scratches - £40 + P+P SOLD - J80leo

Bling fan shroud cover (By Colsoop) - mint condition - £50 + P+P SOLD - bennyc45

Bling custom made (for the larger battery) battery cover with bracket - Made by Miami-GT - £50 + P+P

HKS EVC V electronic boost controller (in box) everything included except some silicone hosing - £200 Delivered - SOLD - Anees

Bling radiator cover (the bit that goes round the curvy bit of the rad) By Colsoop, mint condition - £20 + P+P SOLD - bennyc45

ERL Aquamist 1s water/meth injection kit (bottle/tank not included) £160 + P+P

UK 550cc injectors already in fuel rail (Not flow tested) - £80 + P+P

OEM rear bumper (Black 202) was mint when taken off the car, may have a couple of scratches due to being stored in the garage - £30 collection only or arrange your own courier

Innovate LC-1 wideband with sensor (Brand new in Box, with software) never used and everything still in the packaging - £100 + P+P

Innovate XD-16 gauge (Brand new in Box, with software) Never used - £120 + P+P

ALSO...

-Emanage ultimate (Modified by Ian C)(original box)

-ABC Connector

-Injector harness

-Ignition harnes

-Greddy pressure sensor with harness

-2 x AFR input harnesses

-USB cable AND a laptop :) All ready to plug in and rock n roll!

OFFERS??? (I know I hate the 'offers' game too, but I've searched and can't find a suitable price? Let me know your thoughts??)

I think we all know what these items look like, I'd post pictures of the actual individual items but I spilt orange juice on my camera phone and now the screen doesn't work :( If you REALLY REALLY need a picture I'll see if I can borrow a friends phone.

Thanks for reading :)

will the fields harness fit a VVTI tiptronic?

If the triptronic stock ECU is same as a '94 pre-facelift auto ECU then I don't see a problem, but you might want to ask one of the gurus (Ian C, Ryan.g etc) for a little more advice about that :)

Forgot to state in the first post. I DON'T do paypal, so Bank transfer only please :)

pics of wideband and gauge please mate

thanks

Found these pics in my photobucket account :)

Heres the innovate wideband and sensor

I don't have a pic of the XD-16 gauge kit, but its practically the same style box, but with a gauge and the extra gauge faces and everything else in it :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.