The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Twin Turbo Aerotop

Andy C

I'm selling my TT Aero as seen here. After 8 years of waiting for something better to come along I've decided to bite the bullet without having any idea of what I'm going to get next. Love the car to bits but you can only drive one car at a time and it's time for a change. Without a doubt the nicest motor I've ever owned.

Cheers,

Andy

very nice car there m8, bet your wishing you didnt have to sell it, hope you decided to keep it quite a rare car indeed in this condition but im thinking at that price you shouldent be waiting long for a sale.

Thanks very much - but as I said, you can only drive one car at a time and I'd like a change of motor. I've had my fun out of it, time for someone else to have go.

Thanks very much - but as I said, you can only drive one car at a time and I'd like a change of motor. I've had my fun out of it, time for someone else to have go.

You very nearly have the perfect Supra IMO, so what is there out there for you to want to sell it for, a Ferrari?

I defo would have had this if I had not already got one myself and a very good price too.

You very nearly have the perfect Supra IMO, so what is there out there for you to want to sell it for, a Ferrari?

I defo would have had this if I had not already got one myself and a very good price too.

Cheers - I can't add much to what I've said already!

After much reflection I'm hopefully going to buy a Cerbera 4.5. I've had a TVR before so I know what I'm letting myself in for!

Cheers - I can't add much to what I've said already!

After much reflection I'm hopefully going to buy a Cerbera 4.5. I've had a TVR before so I know what I'm letting myself in for!

Yep lots of work/breakdowns and of course Money. Still they are nice and sound awsome.

Is there any Supra for sale that you don't want to buy Nick? :p

I am a sucker for a bargain, wife hates taking me out shopping cos if its a good deal I just gotta get it. Besides I still got plenty of money left over from the sale of Blackie, to spend on the Aero of course, but if a bargain Supe comes along I may still get it, like that 6sp manual tt at the moment.

Soz for crashing your car sale listing.

FREE BUMP ANYWAY. Good car this one

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.